Attic Fan Catches Fire Effecting Alexandria
This family’s Alexandria home suffered from a fire caused by an attic fan malfunction. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Alexandria worked hard, with our in-house reconstruction team, to recover the structure and contents. We were able to remove the soot and even the smell of the smoke from the home, so that the family returned to a safe, clean space. Our goal is always to make your home “Like it never even happened.”
What To Expect:
When we visit your home after a fire loss, we will scope the effected areas to determine the extent of the loss. We will always pretest affected surfaces to determine the type of smoke and which products will help us recover the area most effectively. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage.
If a fire has damaged your home, call us right away at (703)739-2800.
-SERVPRO of Alexandria